Watermolen Sport is reopening!Coronavirus prevention measures
Watermolen Sport" is reopening ! In order to ensure maximum safety for our customers, we ask you to carefully observe the following measures:
- Stay at least 1.50 m apart.
- wear a face mask in the shop.
- disinfect your hands before you enter the shop and when you leave the shop.
We continue to operate by appointment only.
Just go jogging for a while, training Just empty that head
That feeling of freedom That's what we do it for Each in their own rhythm To feel good in your own skin For some a relaxed endurance run in the forest, For others a varied training session with some strides and some technique drills. For the most ambitious even something more intensive like a track session But always with the same principle in mind Giving the body the time to adapt to the training load and running environment Distance and time, surface, intensity,...
Let's always be aware Of our strengths and weaknesses
Some of them might require some special attention Flexibility, strength, stability, running technique,... Your choice of running shoes is an essential part in this equation The only element between your body and the ground Many factors influence what shoes are the best for you and we take them all into account… Your running style, your body and foot type, any muscular imbalances you might have etc. We are here to help you find the ideal choice for your needs.
- What to bring to your appointment: Current running shoes, running socks, shorts or tights and a t-shirt,
- The duration of an appointment is approximately 20 to 40 minutes.
- Shoes are available from size 35 to size 49.
- If you haven't exercised for a while, we recommend that you visit your doctor or cardiologist for a check-up.